Immortal Souls
Welcome to Immortal Souls clan
Immortal Souls
Welcome to Immortal Souls clan
Immortal Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created by: fUn & baranbig

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LvL Up Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nergal

LvL Up Guide Empty
PostSubject: LvL Up Guide   LvL Up Guide EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:53 am

{Levels 0-18} Elven FortressStarted out in elven village with top NG, headed to EF, you can pretty much level really well here with a bow and dagger.

{Levels 18-20} Gludio
North side of gludin, killing the appropriate levels; wolves, spiders etc, many bots already here, just above arena but before orc barracks.

{Levels 20-23} Gludio
Underneath gludin, kill the lizardmen and bears.

{Levels 23-28} Dion
Kill the hobgoblins, champions, shamans, eyes (good xp), or maybe even the bee’s around floran. Champions are aggro.

{Levels 23-28} Gludin-Abandoned Camp
Big area, lot of varied mobs, maybe harder for the bot because the mobs are so close and a few are aggro such as stragglers.

this is where choices start….

{Levels 28-32} Gludin-Orc Barracks
Double hp/xp mobs, nice xp, great again in a duo, maybe harder alone, but you should be ok in top D. You can level and bot here for adena up to level 40.

{Levels 28-36} Dion-Execution Grounds
If your coming here at 28 start with the Mandragoras, at around 30 go for the Crawlers and then at around 34 go for the Strains and Amber basilisks. I avoided the trees as they are more trouble than they are worth, there is a perfect botting place in between the crawlers and ghouls in the lower level.

{Levels 28-32} Dion-Floran
The bee’s drop enchant armors nicely, and the bugbears are nice, even the dire wolves for charcoal if a dwarf are nice, these will get you to 32 in a nice delay but are good for solo. When I came it was not too populated either.

{Levels 32-36} Dion-Execution Grounds
EG is still good, bit busy though, but can take you upto 36 effectively and after that just becomes a money making area. Hunt Amber Basilisks, Strains and Dead Seekers. You could actually stay here until 40 and gain levels, but at that time it becomes quite repetitive.

{Levels 36-40} Heine-ish
Now this is the ultimate secret area. I leveled here fine: Just left of the field of silence caption is a nice pond, around this area i set my bot to only hit Dread Wolves, as they are aggro. and initiative. Thus, I levelled from 36-40 in around 2 days.

{Level 40-44} Grasslands
Level at the grasslands, east of hunters village and south of oren, on lizardmen there.

{Level 44-48} Sea of spores
Level at Sea of Spores until about level 50. This is a good place as you have the possibilty of getting a mithril dagger drop, i got one level from 44-48 on my last character.

{Level 48-52} Forest of mirrors
Goto Forest of Mirrors and fight the forrest of mirrors ghosts.

{Level 52-55} Tower of Insolence
Try going north of TI and hitting up the bassilisks and Bugbears low people population there move more north as you level

{Level 55-60} Aden Cemetery
Cemetery works nice and so is the money

{Level 60-65} Forsaken Plains-DC
Go to the Forsaken Plains or just south of Devistated Castle

{Level 65-78} Goddard Castle Area
Goddard Castle Area, Especially Orc Encampment. I suggest hunting the antelopes, wolves, and buffaloes around Goddard castle till 72. After which the Orc encampment just outside goddard castle proves to be a very nice experience.
Back to top Go down

LvL Up Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortal Souls :: Guide :: Level Up!-
Jump to: